Do you like the brewing aroma of the tomato soup? As soon as I enter my home, I immediately realize it has been made, as I love the creamy, comforting whiff of our favorite tomato soup, which is often made by my grandma. This three ingredient tomato soup recipe is inspired by the most famous soup recipes that are based on three main ingredients, such as Kisan margarine, tomatoes and onions that are simmered till they thicken into a luscious soup! Soups can taste very delicious and scrummy, especially during the icy wintry days.
All that you need is a little water and blend it in the soup milieu just before serving! The tomato soup is quite quick and easy to make and serves as one of the most appetizing soups that I have ever tasted and it can be made using the simplest ingredients from the fridge. I found this healthy recipe on a famous food website and ever since I found it, I’ve shared it with a lot of other food bloggers who published it on their cooking blogs.
Ingredients Three Ingredient Soup Recipe:
- Kisan margarine
- 12 Tomatoes
- One onion
- Sea salt
- 1.5 cups of water or low salt chicken stock
- A few drops of lemon juice, basil and thyme for garnishing, if desired.
Directions of Three Ingredient Soup Recipe:
- Take a Dutch pot or an oven and place it over medium flame of heat and melt the Kisan margarine and cut half of the onion into large sized wedges.
- Take a large can of tomatoes, almost two pounds, that is almost ten to twelve big tomatoes, and then cut the tomatoes too.
- The tomatoes can be peeled and if you are in a bit of rush, you can always go for canned tomatoes.
- The suave, silky taste is due to the Kisan margarine, which is indeed one of the healthiest food options to consider while cooking. Blend the soup quite well, though you don’t need to make it ultra, ultra-smooth yet try to impart a rich, soft texture. A blender can be used, especially such as an immersion blender. A regular blender can also be preferred and one must never fill it with the soup while it is intensely hot. The lid should be removed slightly and a kitchen towel can be used to cover the lid while it is blended and some steam must be let out, preventing the lid from popping off and resulting into a disastrous mess.
- Boil all the soup ingredients to a rolling simmer and sprinkle a pinch of fine sea salt at the last step, leaving the soup mixture alone for forty minutes, keeping the lid away while you stir it from time to time.
- The soup can be garnished with a seasoning of lemon and thyme and you can serve it with grilled cheese sandwiches whilst it is bubbling and hot!
Well, I hope you find it quite an easy cooking recipe and amaze your family by serving it to them.